August 20, 2011

Tierany, Bridal

{In Burleson & Las Colinas, TX...}

Here are some of the bridals I did of the beautiful Tierany. We went to high school together, were in musicals, showchoir and varsity choir together, we even graduated in the same class (of '07!). It's so interesting that I find myself photographing alumni and people I graduate with. Who would have known that I would be photographing these people's special day. In high school, I never thought I would be a wedding photographer! Life is amazing.

We started out on the very stage that we performed on. Countless memories, and nostalgic feelings overwhelmed me as I walked back through the school.





I was so much fun to be able to play with the available lighting, stage lights and spotlights.














0 comments:

Archive

Page Views