August 21, 2011

CeCe, University of North Texas Graduate

{In Dallas, TX...}

I first met CeCe in my figure drawing class at UNT, where I also go to school. We quickly became friends the first day of class together. She's fun, spunky and a talented artist. After she found out that I was a photographer she asked if I would take some promo pictures and detail shots of the delicious goodies from a bakery her father owns and they both run. I even got to take home some of the tasty treats I got to photograph!

CeCe has also been a great help to my business because of her referrals to her friends, which I highly appreciate.

So CeCe has finally graduated and asked me to photograph her graduation pictures! She came to me with this fabulous idea of having 3 different looks: Natural, diva, and fabulous professional. I loved it! She even came to me with a list of ideas, using collages of pictures that inspire her, which I think is a fantastic idea. She also wanted to take some pictures in the beautiful city of Dallas at night. I normally use natural lighting, but I like a good challenge.








This one is probably my favorite. So glamorous!



We started this theme in the parking garage where we parked!





Fabulous no? :)

Like me on Facebook.com!

Makeup - Tramayne at TNE'GA Makeup Artistry Productions


0 comments:

Archive

Page Views