August 25, 2011

First day of final year...hopefully!

{In Denton, TX...}

So today I started my first day of my 5th and hopefully last year of school at the University of North Texas. My classes for this semester are history of photography, alternative photographic processes, photography studio, photo and the web and advanced composition and oral practices (I'm minoring in Spanish as well).

It's going to be a tough year nonetheless.

I'm looking forward to the many challenges I will face this year, juggling my photography business as well as my art and school, family, friends and boyfriend. I have faith in myself and the inspiration to keep on truckin'. Life is amazing and I have no idea what the future holds for me, but I have a feeling that it is positive and bright.

This is me in my bedroom. It's pretty hard for me to take a self portrait with a DSLR, with nice depth of field with no trigger! I had to focus on my hand and try to place my head where my hand was...if you're not a photographer you probably won't understand my predicament!





1 comments:

RELaguette August 27, 2011 at 4:22 PM  

You're amazing at everything you do, and I know you're going to do wonderfully this year! :)

Archive

Page Views