August 29, 2011

Katie, Bridals

{In McKinney, TX...}

You may remember the beautiful Katie from their awesome, vintage themed engagement session a while back if you keep up with my blog. : ) I was thrilled to learn that her wedding was going to be at the awesome Cotton Mill in McKinney! Because of this, we did her bridal session there! It was a cold and wet day, but Katie worked through it and looked absolutely fabulous. She was one of those brides that just glow and are so thankful for everyone helping out with her special day.




















Katie is wearing her husbands cowboy boots. So cute!





Katie even took some pictures in her mothers wedding dress! What a fantastic idea! I sure wish my mom kept hers.



This is my sweet boyfriend Philip helping me out with the session. This was his first time to see my in action! My camera bag is an Epiphanie bag (if you're curious).


I can't wait to post her wedding pictures! Complete with hope lanterns, yellow rubber boots and butterflies!

Like me on Facebook!

0 comments:

Archive

Page Views