August 13, 2011

Schumacher Wedding

{In Arlington, TX...}

This is one of my favorite weddings I did a while back that haven't made it to the blog I've just realized! : ( How sad! I shot this wedding about a year ago!!!

Well this is my first Catholic wedding! Which was sooo exciting for me, for I love seeing how other religions have their weddings.

You might remember Brigida and James if you have been keeping up with my blog! But check out their engagement session here. Check out Brigida's bridals here. (It's CRAZY to see how my style and editing styles have changed since then!)









The beautiful mother of the bride was ecstatic this day!



The proud groom, James.


Brigida's brother walked her down the aisle.








I love this part!




I love a group who loves to have fun!




These DJ's were AWESOME! I highly recommend Something New Music.

I still have the recipe for these sugar cookies.

Apparently James took dancing lessons for his wedding day. :D



I love these moments of Brigida dancing with her brother.


Did I tell you that the mother of the bride and her sassy friends had a BLAST?!


We snuck off for a few intimate photos!






Haha, I love how intense the bouquet toss can get!


(I love it when weddings have fun lights for me to play with!)


I'm happy to say that Brigida and James are now expecting a little girl!

0 comments:

Archive

Page Views