October 25, 2011

Goodson Wedding

{In Ft. Worth, TX...}

This is an older wedding I shot over a year ago. Golly gee. I've been trying to catch up with my blogging and really have been pushing myself to do so recently. Putting together storyboards can be a hassle. I can't wait to catch up though, just a few more...I think! A new blog is in store though! Just wanting to finish uploading these older weddings/sessions I have waiting around. You may notice that my editing styles have been changing...but anyhow...this is the sweet, beautiful wedding of Dillon and Courtney at the Rose Chapel! (My sister got married here too!).





The penny in the shoe is a European tradition to bring the Bride good luck, fortune, and protection against want.




Haha I love his face in this one...waiting for his bride to get even more dolled up. :D


Which one is the grooms cake? Haha!







0 comments:

Archive

Page Views