October 24, 2011

Arielle LaGuette. Singer | Songwriter. Promos!

{In Denton, TX...}

This is the beautiful Arielle LaGuette, a fantastic singer, talented songwriter, ukulele and guitar player, and best of all, one of my most treasured friends. We were in the UNT Glee club together, and that is how we actually met. Ever since then, we bonded and began to collaborate musically together (I sing and play too just in case you didn't know...check me out here!) and we used to go to awesome places around Denton, performing together. It was a grand, amazing time! Then she moved to Orlando, Florida! I miss her dearly. She means so much to me and I wish her so much success with her music, she deserves to go far! Check her youtube here, her fan page here and her Reverb Nation here.














0 comments:

Archive

Page Views