October 03, 2011

Kate, Shirley Temple themed session

{In Ft. Worth, TX...}

One day I was hanging out with the awesome photographer, Stephanie Davis, I also got to know her adorable little girl, Kate. I told Stephanie that Kate would be the perfect girl for a Shirley Temple themed session! So then it transpired! Stephanie found the perfect dress and even helped Kate practice Shirley Temple-esque expressions before the shoot happened! I don't think it could have gone any better. The location was great for the old timey feel and Kate seemed to have a good ol' time tapping and dancing in her new tap shoes. Her mom rules! I'm so happy with these images, they sure bring a smile to my face.























Like my work? Then 'Like' my fan page! Click this.

3 comments:

Lindsay October 6, 2011 at 5:20 AM  

these are my favorite!

JendaLynnePhotography October 8, 2011 at 1:18 AM  

This made me smile so big! I love her haha. Nice work.

Anonymous October 10, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

She is so cute! Perfect Shirley Temple. Those are great photos.

Archive

Page Views