September 11, 2011

Kayla, Bridals

{In Denton, TX...}

I photograph people I went to school with. It's crazy. This is the beautiful Kayla! She and I were in Varsity Choir together and traveled to Europe on a choir trip one year. Who would have known that I'd be photographing her bridals? Kayla married her high school sweetheart, Dustin, who serves in the Marines.




I bought this phone from this awesome store in Denton. I'm a collector of vintage phones. : )









Just some of the MANY letters they wrote back and forth to each other. Love it. There is just something about hand writing a letter that makes it so much more special.



Before we went to get yogurt, (yes she did wear her dress while getting yogurt), I wanted to take advantage of these gorgeous lights.


Like Stephanie Rose Photography on Facebook!

0 comments:

Archive

Page Views