January 21, 2011

Zamora Wedding

{Tolar, TX Photographer}

Man, I can't believe I've yet to post this rockin' wedding. I've been so far behind in my blogging that I feel absolutely awful that I have some awesome weddings and sessions patiently waiting to be blogged. Boo to me.

On a brighter note, I am now the new Historian for the UNT Glee club! Since I am not able to perform this semester I will still be involved with this amazing team.

Anyways on to the lovely Zamora wedding! I love it when clients become friends. Jill is also now one of my second shooters as well.


These girls know how to have fun. : )



I absolutely love it when clients do opt to see each other before the ceremony. So intimate, fun, and worth it.


Since they chose to see each other before the ceremony, we had time to kill. So we took intimate portraits and got the formal portraits out of the way while family and guests were still arriving!












This was one of the biggest weddings I've photographed at the time.




It always makes my heart happy when the bride and groom walk back down the aisle together after being married.












Hey I took that picture! Check out her bridal session here.

Who doesn't love a candy bar?

I really love the placement and arrangement of this cake. So delicate and pretty.





They did the getaway old school, complete with traditional birdseed!


0 comments:

Archive

Page Views